For the convenience of visitors, CUP is equipped with a multi-storey parking garage of 250 places and an outdoor car park with 100 places.
The rules of the multi-storey parking garage:
- 3 hour FREE from 08:00 to 24:00. Time is summed up.
- From 08:00 to 24:00 every additional 1 hour – 3 Eur. From 24:00 to 08:00 every 1 hour – 3 Eur
- The car parking is available around the clock.
- You can pay for the parking before leaving the car park on the second floor at the payment machine or via payment app uniPark in your mobile phone
For any questions please e-mail email@example.com or call +370 70077877.
The rules of the 1st floor outdoor car park:
- CUP outdoor parking is paid, from Monday till Saturday, from 08:00 a.m.to 06:00 p.m.
- Charge for parking – 1,50 EUR/1 hour.
- For outdoor car parking you can pay in cash, by credit card or by using an app. For it you can pay near main entrance of CUP building.
- If you will not pay for outdoor parking, or exceed the limit, car owner will be given a fine of 8 EUR. This fine you must pay within 24 hours. If you will not pay, the fine money will be recovered LR statutory order.
If you arrive with a bicycle, near main entrance of CUP (Upės street) and (Konstitucijos prospect), there are built bicycle racks.