- Bilietu Pasaulis was established in 2008 and has been quickly growing and expanding ever since.
- Bilietu Pasaulis belongs to the concern AS Baltic Ticket Holding which unites leading ticket distribution companies in Baltic countries, owns the largest network of sales points and sells the largest number of events among all ticket distributors. They are experienced with the ticketing program since 1998.
- Bilietu Pasaulis offers the most advanced sales promotion solutions: no registration required when purchasing tickets online; system allows customer to choose seats; it is possible to pay for the tickets to several different events by one bank transfer. Tickets are available for sale on the website of Bilietu Pasaulis until the very start of the event and may be sent via text message.
- Bilietu Pasaulis was the first and the only ticket distributor in Lithuania to introduce a mobile version of their website and a mobile application for smartphones in 2012. It simplified a ticket purchasing procedure for users and increased the availability of the service.
- The same 2012 saw another novelty in Lithuanian market introduced by Bilietu Pasaulis – a possibility to integrate their ticket purchasing system into other websites. In the future, it will become a very important tool for sales promotion.
- Bilietu Pasaulis has 83 sales points in Lithuania.
Working hours: 8.00 – 22.00
Break time: 14.00-14.30 and 18.30-19.00